Madrid-based Diario AS provide a crucial update on the much-talked-about transfer saga of this summer. Tribuna.com keep you informed.
- Josep Maria Bartomeu is said to be heavily involved in the negotiations as he is in constant contact with both Andre Cury and Neymar’s agent Pini Zahavi.
- The crucial stage of the talks is scheduled for August 15 and 16 when both Barcelona and PSGrepresentatives will attend the ECA meeting; Real Madrid will present too.
- Los Blancos’ interference creates extra tension for Barca; moreover, some believe their alleged interest is just a smokescreen for PSG to profit the most from this deal.
- Barcelona players have made themselves clear on Neymar’s potential return while the Brazilian himself is yet to go public on this subject.
- Finally, Barca keep firm in ther intention to include some of their players in the exchange deal in order to lower Neymar’s hefty €200million price tag.
- The potential loan deal with an obligation to buy has been discarded while the possibility of the delayed payment could still be an option.