- The Brazilian is desperate to leave PSG and return to Barca.
- The player will mist PSG’s opening game against Nimes.
- Besides the Catalans, Real Madrid are also reportedly following Ney.
- PSG sporting director Leonardo claims that the discussions are more advanced than ever.
- An agreement is yet to be reached, however.
- The official didn’t tell what teams are involved.
According to the recent update fromParis Saint-Germain’s sporting director Leonardo Araujo, Neymar will miss the team’s first league game of the season, confirming earlier rumours about his possible exit.
“The negotiations for Neymar are more advanced now but there is still no agreement,” Canal Supporters quote the official.
Interestingly enough, Leonardo didn’t say what teams are involved in the negotiations. Recently, Neymar has been linked with Barca and Real Madrid. Moreover, Juventus and Bayern Munichare said to be following the situations as well.
As for PSG, latest updates claim tha the Ligue 1 outfit would much rather sell the winger to any other club but not Barcelona. As per the credible RAC1, PSG are asking for Coutinho or Dembele plus Nelson Semedo plus cash in the negotiations with Barca for the Brazilian. Barcelona would agree to these demands if not for the full-back. The Catalans don’t want to part ways with Nelson. The negotiations are continuing.
Allegedly, the 27-year-old is only thinking about Barca as he wants to be happy again, and playing with his friends Messi and Luis Suarez is something Ney looks forward to. Mundo Deportivo claim tha Ney is willing to wait for Barca until August 20 and will start considering other offers afterwards.