- PSG’s sporting director has revealed advanced negotiations over Neyma but didn’t name the team.
- Reliable journalist Romero claims Barca are ahead of Real Madrid in the race.
- There have been to offers sent over the past week.
- Valverde approves the signing, Bartomeu will personally negotiate with PSG.
- Semedo, Todibo, Dembele and Coutinho have been mentioned in the talks.
According to the latest update from top-source regarding Barcelona-related news Gerard Romero, there have been the negotiations between the Catalans and Paris Saint-Germain over Neymar have been very advanced over the past week.
Here are all the details you need to know:
- Barcelona have been very active over the past week
- Valverde has given his OK on the signing, the technical staff also approves
- Bartomeu heads the negotiations
- Next week Barcelona will go on offensive to finish the signing
- Neymar’s desire is key, the Brazilian only wants Barca
- Last week, Barcelona sent an official bid
- PSG responded with their offer
- Players that have been mentioned in the deal are: Philippe Coutinho, Ousmane Dembele, Jean-Clair Todiboand Nelson Semedo
- Barcelona would still prefer a loan with a compulsory buy
This update follows Leonardo’s (PSG sporting director) confirmation that the negotiations regarding Neymar’s exit are more advanced than ever:
“The negotiations for Neymar are more advanced now but there is still no agreement,” Canal Supporters quote the official.
However, no names are given. Real Madrid are also said to be interested.